Daycare for a dog?
Dogs are social creatures who can greatly benefit from the mental stimulation, exercise and socialization that daycare provides.
If you work long days or want to give your dog a break from being home alone, we provide a safe, supervised and fun environment for them to come, play and hang with their buddies.
To make sure it's a good fit, we offer three free days of daycare for all new clients . It's a great, risk-free way for you to try us out and make sure it's the right place for your dog. This isn't a "limited time offer". We've had the same deal since we opened in 2006.
This environment is active and high-energy and can sometimes be overwhelming or stressful for elderly or timid dogs. We make sure to go slow on evaluation days and limit their anxiety and stress. If your dog isn't a good fit for Hip Hounds, we'll let you know and can always suggest other options or facilities that might work better. We want the dogs at Hip Hounds to enjoy their time here.
What makes Hip Hounds different?
- Full days of play! We don't "crate and rotate". Except for nap time from 12 to 2, your dog is in a supervised play group all day.
- Supervised play groups to make sure everyone plays nice.
- Big, air-conditioned indoor play areas for the hot Texas days.
- Outdoor play areas with lots of room to run!
- Doggie playground equipment and pools.
- Web cams! Watch your pup and their friends!
Let the playtime begin!
If you're in the Round Rock, Pflugerville or Austin metro area come and check us out!
We offer tours any time we're open and are happy to answer any questions you have about your dog's daycare or boarding visit.