What makes Hip Hounds dog daycare different?
We offer three free days of daycare for all new clients. This is a risk-free way for you to make sure we're a good fit and that your dog is comfortable and happy!
- Full days of play! We don't "crate and rotate". Except for nap time from 12 to 2, your dog is in a play group all day.
- Supervised play groups to make sure everyone plays nice.
- Big, air-conditioned indoor play areas for the hot Texas days.
- Outdoor play areas with lots of room to run!
- Doggie playground equipment and pools.
- Web cams! Watch your pup and their friends!
This environment is active and high-energy and can sometimes be overwhelming or stressful for elderly or timid dogs. We make sure to go slow on evaluation days and limit their anxiety and stress. If your dog isn't a good fit for Hip Hounds, we'll let you know and can always suggest other options or facilities that might work better.
We want the dogs at Hip Hounds to enjoy their time here!
Every new client gets two free nights of boarding or three free days of daycare for a single dog. There is no catch. Really. No additional purchase is required. If you only use one free night, you can use the next free night during your next stay. If you use two of your free days of daycare and then want to use the next free day a year later, that’s fine too. We want you and your dog to be comfortable at Hip Hounds and giving you a risk-free way to do that has worked out great for us. This isn’t a “limited-time offer”, it’s the same deal we’ve been giving new customers for over a decade and we intend to continue doing it.